Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Vacation is over

Tomorrow I go back to work.... yuck! It's not that hate my job. I really like what I do. It's just that Mondays in general are usually busy. And the fact that it's Monday after vacation makes it worse! I'm actually logged into work right now going through emails and workflows just to get a jump start. Plus I'll be there early tomorrow as well.

Today I woke up around 7am. Last night I took my 10yr old daughter and her friend to "Cosmic Bowling" and the local bowling alley. It was from 10 to midnight. I went to bed around 1am. So walking up this morning was tough. But I wanted to go out for my run before it got hotter. I was out the door by 7:30 and did a good 10 miles. I didn't beat the heat though. It was muggy as heck. But at least it was cloudy. Not having the sun beating down at me made it easier.

The SheRox triathlon was today here in Webster. It's an all women triathlon. Coming back home from my run, I ran on the opposite side of the road that they were running on. I cheered them on and gave a couple of thumbs up as I ran by. Great job by all who ran!!!!

Yay, back to work... :(

No comments: