Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

11 Answers...

First of all, I want to thank everyone for your marathon training tips. I really appreciate the comments. I have a long 18 weeks of training ahead of me, but I'm really looking forward to it!!!
____

I was recently tagged by Adena to post 11 random things of myself and answer a few questions. I guess I'll play along, but since I was previously tagged, I will just answer the 11 questions. :)


1. What is your favourite ‘weird’ food to eat? 
I haven't eaten it recently, but I love pigs feet stew... Sancocho de Patitas (its a Puerto Rican dish)...
don't knock it

2. If you could have any job/career at all, what would it be?
Paleontologist!!
.... that would be awesome!!!!


3. Do you know how I can get my safari address bar back permanently?
Nope... I know Windows & Internet Explorer inside and out....  learning how to fix MACs & Safari now... sorry


4. What is your best race memory?
Finishing my first half marathon!

5. What is your favourite song right now?
LMFAO - I'm Sexy And I Know It    .........wiggle,wiggle,wiggle,wiggle

6. What is your favourite training/racing gadget?
easy... My Garmin!

7. Do you prefer to train with a team, or alone?  Why?
I prefer to train with a team, because you have others to motivate you. Working right now to get a good group together for long runs on the weekends.

8. What is in your fridge right now?
Without getting up and checking because I'm lazy at the moment...... Milk, eggs, leftovers from yesterday and I'm sure things I'm not sure what they are... nothing really out of the ordinary.

9. Favourite TV show? (if you watch TV)
Right now I'm really digging The Layover .... I wish I could travel the world like this guy!!

10. Favourite book?
I can't remember the last time I read a book :( ... but I do listen to audio books in my car. Does that count?? It would be:
"The Innocent Man - Murder and Injustice in a Small Town by John Grisham"

11. Do you have any pets?  If so what, name, age.
Rocco (2) & Charlie (4) ...These are my bad boys!!!

Well that's it. A little more to know about me... not gonna bother tagging anyone one else. I think a lot of you have already been tagged by others...

Have a good one!!

2 comments:

K said...

Those bad boys looks awfully sweet!!!
Good luck on your training, I know you will do well. Remember to make the "plan" work for you. Don't be a slave to the "plan".
Exciting few months coming your way!!

Kenley said...

I know what you mean about the audio books. Nothing passes the time away better than a good book read by a good person.