Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Boston Volunteer Assignment


I signed up to volunteer for the Boston Marathon back in December. Honestly, I forgot all about it until I got an email yesterday with my assignment.


As you may notice, it will not be volunteering on race day. I'll be working one of the merchandise booths at the expo (I'm assuming) on Saturday. Which will be an awesome experience. I can't wait!!

I know there are two or three bloggers (that I follow & follow me) out there that are running Boston this year. Keep this in mind and stop by and say hello. :)

-
Good luck to everyone running races this weekend!!!! Hope you have great runs!!

2 comments:

Bill Fine said...

I'll be looking for you at the Expo.....I volunteered in 2009 (worked the water stop at Ashland) and it was a blast.

Michelle @ www.movinitwithmichelle.com said...

I'll never be quick enough for Boston, but admire those who are! Have fun!