Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I love running this much!!!




This is a weird phenomena that honest to goodness happens almost every time I run. I get a heart shape sweat stain on my shirt. This is proof enough for me that this is what I was meant to do.
 :)

-

So according to my training schedule, I have 22 miles of training left before marathon day. 8 miles being my longest run. Can't believe it's less than 2 weeks away!! Am I ready? I think so. I'm I nervous? You betcha! I get butterflies every time I think about it.

Another busy work week for me. I'm glad that it's taper time!!

Hope everyone is having a great week!!





7 comments:

Char said...

So close now. And you've done all the work that you're as ready as you'll ever be. Just try to stay uninjured and sane and you'll do great.

Michael said...

That's funny. When I did the Disney Marathon there was a girl who had a sweat stain of Mickey Mouse, not kidding. I thought about getting a picture of it.

Anonymous said...

Either you have a small heart or you did not work out hard enough. Just sayin'!

:-)

Jose said...

Good one Jamoosh!!! LOL!!

Michelle said...

How cool is that :) All the hard work's done now so try to enjoy the taper - you're ready!

Bill Fine said...

great, Jose.....now you're posting pictures of sweat stains? LOL

Seriously, enjoy the madness that is the taper.....before you know it, you'll be toeing the line in Worcester, ready to have one of the greatest days of your life!

I can't wait to read your race report.......and be inspired by how well you're going to do!

The Unexpected Runner said...

Awesome! Enjoy the taper...you will be ready on race day!