Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Three Things Thursday

1.                                                Got this in the mail today....

It's official.... I'm in!

--

2.  Ran 4 miles yesterday with two coworkers during our lunch break. It was a slow 10min mile run, but they were a pain free 4 miles. And that's all that matters. I know I was told 2-3 miles only for now, But it was 60 degrees out!! Couldn't help myself!

No run today, but running again tomorrow!!.. 

---


3.  Sunday I will be volunteering at The Worcester - Super Sunday 5K Run .

It will be fun. Just something to do before the big game :)


--

That's it for now. Will post again this weekend. Have a good one!!

3 comments:

Michelle @ www.movinitwithmichelle.com said...

So very excited for you! You got this my friend!

Jim ... 50after40 said...

I remember when I got my letter in the mail - up until that point I knew I was confirmed, but for some reason that made it official! It's on like donkey kong my friend ... better be ready-ha!

Char said...

A pain free run is almost as exciting as that letter.