Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

So here I am.....

The night before my second marathon. What am I doing here? How did I get here? This has been a weird journey. A journey that I could have never imagined just a couple years ago. My second marathon in less than a year.

I'm beat up. Physically and mentally. I'm looking forward to getting this done. I don't have a goal time finish...... well.... actually I do. I want to finish strong. Stronger than my last.. 3:56. Even if by a minute. If I come in at 3:55 I will be happy. Anything less than that will just fill me with joy.

I have been at the Cape since Thursday. The waiting around is doing me in. I ran and easy mile and a half this morning and I could have easily done 15. I just felt good all the way through.

It's do or die time. 4 months of training, I am ready as  I could be.


Let's do this.....


10 comments:

Michelle said...

Best of luck tomorrow!! Looking forward to hearing all about it!

Pam @ herbieontherun.com said...

Good luck tomorrow!!!

Detroit Runner(Jeff) said...

Good luck! You're going to kill it. Can't wait to read about it.

Bill Fine said...

Can't wait to read all about it, Jose....I know you're going to have a great day tomorrow! Best of luck to you.....I'll be cheering for you!

Jim ... 50after40 said...

You got this man! There are only a select few of us on earth who have the discipline to do what you're going to do tomorrow! Enjoy the ride and take in every second of it ... you'll be great tomorrow! Best wishes!

Char said...

That pre-race wait is so hard. Don't you just wish it would be time to get under way?! Good luck. You've been running well so you can go into the race with confidence.

bobbi said...

Have a fantastic race!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Ty @tyruns.blogspot said...

Yay! Good luck and have fun!

smacedo said...

Can't wait to here how it went!

Trent (Scott) Lorcher said...

Dude, you're married? I had no idea. Congrats on the pr and sharing it with your family. If you're ever out west, the Utah Valley Marathon on June 8, 2013 is calling your name.