Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Blog



Today marks one year that I have been blogging. Who knew that this would lead to "meeting" great people online that share the same passion that I do for running. And that a year later I would have run my first marathon!

Here is a repost my first post ever:

__________________________________________

__________________________________________


It's been an awesome year! I hope for many more.... Thanks for joining me in journey and for inspiring me!!

4 comments:

Michael said...

Happy Bloggerversary!! It's been good getting to "know" you!

Michelle said...

Happy 1st year! Here's to many more!!

bobbi said...

Awww, happy bloggyversary!

The Unexpected Runner said...

Happy bloggaversary! I have enjoyed following your running journey!