Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Great weekend for running!

The crick in my neck is almost gone. I have been massaging the crap out of it the past couple days. Can't wait for the Chinese Massage I have scheduled for Wednesday. I'm hoping it fixes me up quick.

-
Yesterday I ran 5 easy miles in the morning. It was quick and uneventful. Can't ask for more than that...

Today I met up with Jenn, a member of the running club I joined a while ago. She's training for the Rock&Roll DC Marathon in March. Her first marathon. Her training schedule called for an 11 mile run today, so I offered to run with her. We did one of my 11 mile routes. I've done this route many times before, but I don't think I ever ran it as smooth as I did today. It was the first time I had company and what a difference that made. We were out in back in what felt like no time. She also brought her dog Mya, a collie (I think). She also ran the 11 miles with us. How cool was that?

Tomorrow I plan a quick couple miles at work during lunch. I'm traveling Tuesday & Wednesday for work, so I doubt I'll get any runs in. Though I'll bring my running gear just in case. I'm staying in Danbury, CT at some hotel I have never been to and if they happen to have a gym , I might just hit the treadmill Wednesday morning before going in. It would be the second time I have ever run on a treadmill.

Well, I'm done for today. Hope you all have a great week!


1 comment:

2 Slow 4 Boston said...

I'm a midwesterner, but I've stayed in Danbury, CT before for work. Actually, I'm in Philly right now for work. I got in 3 miles on the hotel treadmill this morning. Hope you can squeeze in some more miles while you're out of town.